- Get your information
- Discuss the damage to your vehicle
- Discuss insurance options
- We will take photos of the vehicle and damage
- We will write up a repair plan with explanations
- Scheduling of repairs
- Go over rental options if needed.
You will sign an authorization for repairs and directions of payment. We will have a rental car ready for you if previously requested.
- Our technicians will disassemble the damaged areas and write up a supplement for any hidden damages. We will then order any parts that are required for repairs. We will update you at this time.
- Parts arrive and are checked for quality and accuracy. They are then installed and repairs are completed. We will update you at this time.
- Your vehicle is prepared for paint if needed and is taken through our state-of-the-art painting facility. We will update you at this time.
- Any re-assembly is completed and your vehicle is professionally detailed. Quality control inspection and a test drive are performed to be sure that your repair work meets our high standards.
When you come to pick up your vehicle we will go through every repair with you, being sure that your expectations are met. We will then take payment and hand you the keys!
Two to three days after your vehicles service, we will give you a call and make sure that our repairs are still meeting your expectations.